||247 kW (335hp) @ 2,000 rpm
||154 kW (207 hp) @ 2,000 rpm
|Standard Bucket Size
|Standard Breakout Force
|Standard Dump Clearance
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Medium Wheel Loaders
Features and benefits
Built for Efficiency
- Low fuel consumption engine that doesn't sacrifice any power.
- World class and reliable ZF auto transmission with Kick down for energy saving and efficient operation.
- Powershift for smooth strong gear changes.
- Torque converter matches engine efficiently.
- Boom Kick-out & return to carry greatly increases efficiency of repetitive loading tasks.
- Optional 3 spool working valve.
- 40 degree angle of articulation for working in tight spaces.
- Meets EU stage IIIA/EPA tier 3 emission requirements.
Easy to Maintain
- Easy engine access.
- Fault Diagnostic system gives fast accurate maintenance support.
- Optional Automatic lubrication.
- Wet disc braking system maintenance free.
- Wet disc axle maintenance free.
- Reversible Cooling Fan makes cleaning easy.
- World-class Cummins engine & ZF transmission.
- Parts, Attachments, and Service to Count on.
- Hinge joint protected drive shaft.
- Life time dual hinge taper rolling's distribute horizontal and vertical load effectively.
- Excellent seals prevent bearing damage in harsh chassis plates with robust chassis and boom design for great torsion resistance.
- World class suppliers of key components.
Operator Comfort and Safety
- Adjustable steering column & seat promotes comfort and reduces fatigue.
- 360 degree clear visibility. Defroster.
- Optional Emergency steering system.
- Optional Ride Control safer,smoother, and faster in rough terrain, also no lost loads.
- FOPS/ROPS cab.
- Gear shift& attachment in FNR single joystick.
- Back-up alarm.
- Rearview Camera.
- Pressurized Sound reduction cab.
- AM/FM with MP3.
- Cigarette lighter works as electrical outlet.