||117kW @ 2,000rpm
|Bucket Range Capacity
|Max. Digging Depth
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Features and benefits
- Engine Cummins QSB6.7
- Gross Power 127 kW (170.3 hp) @ 2,000 rpm
- Net Power 117 kW (156.9 hp) @ 2,000 rpm
- Peak Torque 656 N•m @ 1,600 rpm
- Travel Speed High:5.5km/h, Low: 3.1km/h
- Drawbar Pull 220 kN
- Swing Speed 11.7 rpm
- Arm Breakout Force, max, ISO 105.4 kN
- Bucket Breakout Force, max, ISO 152.5 kN
- Maximum Dig Depth 6,595 mm
- Reach at Ground Level 9,685 mm
- Depth of 8’ Level Bottom 6,390 mm
- Maximum Dig Height 9,945 mm
- Dump Height 7,170 mm
- Maximum Dig Depth of Vertical Wall 5,080 mm
- Overall Lenth 9,540 mm
- Overall Width 2,990 mm
- Overall Height 3,040 mm
Major parts are all from world class suppliers. The improved boom and arm, reinforced undercarriage are designed to withstand some of the toughest working environments.
EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY
Equipped with a fuel efficient world-class Cummins QSB6.7 engine, compliant with EU stage IIIB/EPA Tier 4i, and the advanced IPC (Intelligent Power Control) system balances the engine and hydraulic pump to achieve high efficiency and low fuel consumption.
Ergonomically designed cab for Liugong E series excavator, with great visibility, expansive leg room, new multi-function LCD monitor, automatic air conditioner, large storage space, provide most comfortable working environment.
Additional spool in the control valve and the space for PTO pump on the main pump allow for the easy installation of attachments lines.
HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS
The machine meets European Certifying ROPS cab compliant with ISO 12117-2:2008. Falling Object Protection System (FOPS) is optional. An optional rearview camera gives an exceptionally clear view of the rear work zone on the wide-screen monitor.
COMPLETE CUSTOMER CARE
Inspection parts, filters and water separator are conveniently located.